Stella Thng is a Property columnist with Home & Decor magazine, where she doles out investment tips and investigates market trends. She is not a property agent but has an all-consuming passion for brick and mortar investment, and considers it her duty to help Average Joes make sense of the bewildering world of property investment.
She bought her first property at 23, together with her now-husband, on her sad writer’s salary of $2000 per month. She currently owns 3 properties. Her dream is to retire as a landlord who wears curlers in her hair, bangs on doors and yells: “Your rent is two days late!!”
To find out how she did it, flatter her with enough ‘Likes’ and ‘Shares’ and she will spill the beans about how she flipped her humble beginnings.
Plus, she’ll also throw in tips on how to nab the best housing deals, buy that coveted second/third property in Singapore, where and how to buy foreign properties… all the things that make property punters salivate with joy.
She has worked with local and international property developers on their marketing collaterals and is always happy to “talk property” with developers, real estate professionals, buyers, sellers… Anyone who needs a roof over their head, really.
Check out some of Stella’s ‘Property’ articles in Home & Decor:
Sell Your House or Buy a New One First?
Your Check-list and Guide to Moving House
How to Invest in Australian Real Estate
Is It Worth Buying a Home in a Mixed Development?
5 Tips Every Home Seller Must Know
Is Mortgage Insurance Necessary?
Before You Buy Your Dream Resale HDB Flat
Rules on Renting and Subletting your HDB flat
Singapore Housing Loan Rules & Regulations
Investing Near International Schools
Get the Most Out of Your Rental Property
Can You Start a Business From Home?
Foreign Investment Starter Guide
Ways to Invest in Property Abroad
6 Rules for Renting Out Your HDB Flat
Are HUDB flats a good investment?
You can contact Stella Thng to:
– Pitch your new projects (local and overseas) for a story on this website or Home & Decor magazine.
– Ask a question about your housing search woes; she knows some top-notch real estate professionals who have contributed to Home & Decor’s articles, whom she personally trusts to buy and sell her properties.
– Enquire about interior design and renovation services for your commercial, retail, residential and office needs. Her husband runs his own interior design firm, Proverbs of Design Pte Ltd — she’ll wrangle a discount for her readers.
– Enquire about her copywriting services for marketing collaterals
– Enquire about sponsorship opportunities to share some love with her readers.
Please contact her at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please CC email@example.com)
Tel: +65 98460214
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Cheers
Speedy East West
[url=http://www.316electrical.com/speedy-east-west-p-381.html]Speedy East West[/url]
Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring
writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m
totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Cheers!
This paragraph gives clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging,
that in fact how to do running a blog.