Stella Thng is mum to Ayden Scott Leo, the most precocious 6 year-old on the Internet. Their daily conversations include him attempting to improve her vocabulary (“Mama, are you exasperated?”), philosophical discussions (“Why do some people believe in Jesus and some believe in Buddha?”) and making short and long-term plans (“I cannot decide if I should marry Clarissa or someone else. But I want 14 children.”)
For more hilarious Aydenisms, show Ayden some love with ‘Likes’ and ‘Shares’.
Ayden is also impossibly opinionated and gives a solid review on everything from food to movies, tap dance and cooking classes for kids.
Being a parent to Ayden gives Stella endless material for her stories in Young Parents magazine, Singapore’s No 1 parenting magazine.
You can contact Stella Thng to:
– Pitch parenting stories on this website or any of the magazines she writes for.
– Invite Ayden to give his review on parenting- and kid-related goods and services (restaurants, enrichment programmes, fashion, toddler dating services etc).
– Enquire about Stella’s copywriting services for marketing collaterals for parenting goods and services.
– Enquire about sponsorship opportunities to share some love with her readers.
– Invite us for play dates! Ayden favours pretty girls with child-bearing hips.
Please contact her at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please CC email@example.com)
Tel: +65 98460214